Saturday, September 22, 2007

Relinked: Sharynn. Jan. Beverly.

HELLO :D
missed me? heh.
anyways, I'm gna start by sayin' I wont be updating till after da Os.

I know. Kinda ironic huhs..
I'm finally updating.
Updating to say that I wont be updating.
HAHA. =P

Anyways, been busy with school lately.
Now school ends at 6.
Go figure.

Everyday after sch, I'll be jst in time to meet up with my family to break fast.
& by then, I'll be shagged.
bleh.

Da big O is getting nearer.
& nearer. & nearer.

*looks @ countdown*
25 days to be precise.

Time.
I wish it'll pass by slower so that I have more time to prepare for da Os.
At the same time, I wish it'll pass by faster so that I can get it done & over with.

I really hope I dont screw up.
:/

Jesse McCartney's Take your sweet time.
I know. I've used it lyke 3 times for my blog already.
I love this song.
It never fails to keep me at ease; calm me down.
Cos I'm always in a rush these days.
I need to slow down.
It's so soothing (:
Plus, there's the fact that it's sang by Jesse McCartney.
haaaaaaa :D

okie dokie.
I guess I'm done for now.

Drive.
the final lap.
see ya at da finishing line!
vroom vroom vrooooooom~
;D

No comments: