Saturday, September 27, 2008

Since Hari Raya's coming, I might as well intro y'all a song by Imran Ajmain.
It's Tim Burton (think Corpse Bride) inspired so it has this unique sound.
Click below to give it a listen! (:


I realised I know a lot of Libras.
& I know 3 Libras that have their birthdays back-to-back in the same week! :D

16 Oct: Syazwan (Wawan) 
17 Oct: Tasha
18 Oct: Izzat
 
I'm gonna reply my tags in my entries for da time being cos apparently I can't see da texts I type in my textbox for my cbox only if I use macbook.
I'm too lazy to modify da html at da moment..
heh :P

Tagged! 

{bestie | farah | nisa| tijah | weiyi}  UPDATED! haha :D

{reshi} "everything small." LOL! I'll upload 'em to IES's photobucket soon alrighty (:

{vonnie} yes, Ikea! :D but unfortunately when I was in da midst of a pillow fight hahaha. loves & happy holidays! :] 

{nebs} Which you-know-who? You got too many alr lol. Eeeee...all da more I don't wna go online..haha! & I got da counter wayyy before I knew you luhh lol :P

No comments: