Thursday, October 23, 2008

You've only got three choices in life:
give up , give in or give it all you've got.

These past few days have been hard...
playing pretend.

Pretending I'm ok...
when I'm so broken up inside.
Pretending I don't care about you...
when I really do.
Pretending to ignore you...
when all I wanna do is to talk to you.

I've been contemplating & today,
I suddenly had a change of mind.

I don't know what's happening to us.
I don't know why it even started.
But what I know is that I miss you,
I wanna be there for you.
And all I want is for you to be happy.

As long as you're alright & happy,
I'm happy (:

Thank you Tijah & Aimi for always checkin' up on me.
hehe :]

P.S. my cellphone's fixed!
So you can text, call, whatever you like heh :D
& I think there's a need for me to use my calender function already lol.

No comments: