Thursday, November 13, 2008

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life a thousand reasons to smile (:

LINKS
Added: Joanne. Yanti.
Relinked: Elaine S.

I had a really nice day tday.

Had fun auditioning for Bishan's Got Talent.
Sang a short solo; Stacie Orrico's There Gotta Be More To Life.
Did a duet with Aizat; Lucky by Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat.
Finally I'll get to perform that song!
I've been wanting to sing that song so badly.
I'm soooo in love with the song right now.
It makes me happy! heh :D

I also loved it even more cos I got inspired by Alyssa Bernal (vanessa hudgens lookalike) & Kris Mark (*swoons & melts*) hahaha.
Their rendition of the song is the best in youtube so far.
& I find it uber cool that it's two vids in one;
Kris recorded it first then Alyssa sang on top of it.
edit2 then BAM! haha :D

check 'em out, click click!

Lucky

check out their youtube channels too:

Alyssa Bernal

Kris Mark

Ooh, I realised a lot of the peeps in our sch knw hwta play the guitar.
& there's a lot of hidden talents waiting to be showcased heh.
:]

I did two silly things tday:

- During my 1st attempt at Lucky, I accidentally sang:
Lucky I'm in love with your best friend~

LMAO.
I straightaway covered my mouth then burst out laughing & everyone that got it laughed lol.
Miss Nair told me to decide who was I in love with ahahaha. :P

- Accidentally called Aizat Izzat haha x:
*smacks head*

all this has to do with E'zzati!
ROARRRRRRRR :O
ahahahaha.

Then to end off my day nicely, he made my day.
you never fail to make me laugh heh :D
can't wait for tomorrow! hehe (:

okie dokie, I'm done.
here's the quiz I've been tagged with.
I'm not gna tag anyone but if you wna do it,
be my guest alrighty :]

take care & love love!

Tagged By:
Diyana.


RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continuing this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
Yes.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
nope.

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
yes (:

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
spent on myself & the people I love, save & donate.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I already have. (:

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone.

7. List out your 15 favourite songs:

1) Lucky - Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat
2) The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
3) You & I Both - Jason Mraz
4) Daughters - John Mayer
5) Superhuman - Chris Brown feat. Keri Hilson
6) With You - Chris Brown
7) I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
8) What A Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
9) Shawty Get Loose - Chris Brown feat. Lil Mama
10) Miss Independent - Ne-yo
11) Can I Have This Dance? - HSM 3
12) Far Away - Nickelback
13) The Man That Can't Be Moved - The Script
14) If You See Kay - The Script
15) Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing. Cos it's just a crush anyways haha.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
If recently today, him. heh :D

10. What makes you angry?
when everything just doesn't go right for a whole day.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
28 years old. Hmm...I'll most probably would have made a career out of doin' somethin' I love heh :]

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
ohana, him & my close friends.

13. What is the most important thing in life?
To be true to yourself.

14. Single or attached?
err...not available :P

15. What is your favourite colour?
Orange :D

16. Would you give your all in a relationship?
yes.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I think it's possible to like two people at the same time but fall in love, nah.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Forgive yes, but unfortunately I don't think I'll forget it.

19. What do you really want now?
I just wanna smile & be happy all the time! lalalala :D

20. any random lyrics in mind?
*sings* lucky I'm in love with my best friend~ ahahahaha :D

No comments: