Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sweet misery.

I'm sorry for being an emotional wreck lately.
I've been crying every night.
I couldn't take it today either.
In the bus, in school.
All I wanted to do was to hide away from everyone.
I know I don't smile or laugh like I used to anymore.
I haven't been myself lately.
I promise I'll be back soon.

It's like there's this constant stabbing feeling goin' on in my heart everywhere I go.
STAB. STAB. STAB.
It really hurts. a lot.
It sucks that I can't do anything about it.
I don't know what to say anymore.
Nothing can make it all better.

why must everything fall apart?
why must life be so unfair?

I just want everything to be ok again.
I want to be happy again.
I'm not even looking forward to my birthday.
),:

PS: I'll really appreciate it if people don't rub it in.
thank you.

No comments: