Friday, June 05, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Lily!

I'm sorry for the times I upset you.
I'm sorry if I get so caught up with my work and get too busy.
I want nothing more than for you to be happy.
And I hope to make you proud.
Thank you for always being there for me.
Just so you know, I'm proud to have you.
And I hope I grow up to be like you one day.
Talented, forever young, strong, independent & so much more.
I love you.

29 May 09

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Khai!

celebrated his birthday by giving him his first clubbing experience @ St James' Power House.
woo hoo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For more CHEESE!, check out my facebook alrighty :D

I wna go to the movies sooooon!~

Movies I wna catch:
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen
Ghosts From My Girlfriends' Past
Hannah Montana

Ooh, guess what? I got into F1!
wheeee :D
It'll be my first time cos last year I faithfully stayed & continued doin' Singapore Biennale instead of goin' for F1.
ahahaha :P

The video SGP showed us yesterday during the briefing was enough to get our adrenaline pumping.
woo hoo!

School has been really keeping me busy.
Trying to juggle between my project stuff & vocal practices.
It may get tiring but at least I'm doin' 'em with my close friends which makes it enjoyable at the same time heh :]
love Ravvivi & Fortissimo! :D

No comments: