Monday, September 07, 2009

Wow, it's been sooo long since I last blogged.
Blogger sorta looks & feels a bit different.
Or maybe it's just me lol :P

Random updates:
  • I miss dancing
  • I miss singing
  • I miss performing
  • I lost my thumb ring ):
  • I've yet to intro y'all my band, L'Entranta
  • +we're looking for a keyboardist!
  • So long projects, Hello Holidays! :D
  • +but just when I thought I'll be free from commitments this time...it's filled up with stuff already haha
  • F1 upgrade!
  • Open mic performance with Hairul on Friday!
  • Singapore Idol: Vote Syltra Lee!
  • Photoshoot on Sunday!
  • I should really start using the money I earn to buy stuff for myself instead of using it for outings, events etc.
  • FB apps: Fancheck, All My Friends!, LoverBots, whatever other Bots
  • +delete these apps! it's a virus & it's getting v irritating.
That's all for now.
I'll elaborate & go into details about all this stuff soon some time this week alrighty.
I apologize for the lack of updates.
You know why right, busy & me can never be apart hehe :P
And my computer is always conquered by someone.
All da more I should have my own laptop! ahahaha.
much love :]

No comments: