Saturday, April 16, 2011

Broken

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
-Marilyn Monroe.
I think I've hit rock bottom. One of the lowest moments of my life.
Everything's screwing up & my positivity & optimism is running very low, even my health.
There's only so much I can take.
Besides being sick, there's some issues which I shall not elaborate on.
Sometimes I feel like I'm someone's punching bag. It hurts so bad, so much.
I can't describe how heartbroken or broken I have been lately.
Basically April's been sucky for me so far. I hope it gets better in time soon.
I need a miracle.



The only one that knows everything that's been happening to me lately is Ahmad.
I really love him for always being there & tolerating everything cos all these things are making me very vulnerable & I've haven't been myself that much lately.
Thank you for being such a good boyfriend & best friend.
I love you so much, Ahmad Husayn

No comments: