Monday, March 20, 2006

Photographs of you kept in a camera, flashing right before my very eyes, held in my very hands.
With every click of the button, my eyes straight away search for you.

And only you.


AAAAAAHHHHHHHH
slap me in da butt fer missing da Nike Futsal Joga 3 Soccer Tournament held in sch.
I was at the Sony Digital Workshop instead on 16 march.
darn it.
missed so much.
>.<''

ANYWAYS XD ;
wenta da SVAs after sch today.
Hossan Leong was farnie indeed x)
Da stage was pretty.
The performence by Stomp was impressive.
And i liked da lyrics of da song performed by Eternal Loop called "Superhuman Me".
We didnt won any awards but got a plaque as a certificate of participation and a Pinnacle bag.
Took photos; one of it was cute.
Vincent Ho, Zu Yao and me pretended to cry cos we didnt won any awards haha.
Overall, I enjoyed da event.
(:

whoopee.
there's a lot of shows fer me to catch tday.
Campus Superstar, So You Think You Can Dance, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs :D

ooh, before i go.
here are some pics (:

Little India Trip;





And others x) .



Last but not least -.-'' ;



guessed who tooked that pic?

a)my bro.
b)my mom.
c)me.

nice shorts tho huhs.
anyways,
guess guess!
XD

okie dokie.
ciao ! :D

No comments: