Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Added Links: Jacintha .

HEY HEY HEY ! :D

check out my profile section, second star again.
added a new list.
your name might be in there!
HEH (:

haha.
today's wednesday.
Last episode of Teman Anugerahku.
so sad can :(

oh yea,
if anyone happens to know any place selling da Anugerah vcd tell me okie?
i cant find it laa.

i wna go to their concert !
:DD

FAUZIE LAILY !
*swoons*
XD

He's in Temasek Poly.
so cool ryte?
(:

my mom got a new haircut tday.
hmph.
not fair.
she said she wanted to go get haircuts together.
oh wells
=/

anyways, i'll post her pic next time alrighty?
(:

Thanks fiona darling fer da Delifrance treat tday !
yum yum
:D

Love ;
such complexity.
Leaving me confused .
:/

Everytime i hear your name,
sadness washes over me.
For i know you're a far away wish.
And i realise i still care.

I'm still hoping
and believing.

No comments: