Sunday, April 02, 2006

Added Links: Wei Qiang :D
Re-linked: Xue'e (:

yay!
wei qiang's blog is revived!
XD

Wenta da parents meet session ytd.
Mrs Ng was so nice !
It's lyke she only had praises fer me.
she said she wants her daughter to grow up to be just lyke me.
aww...so sweet.
i feel so honoured.
love her mann :D

she said other stuff but dont wna mention here.
Or i'll sound bhb haha.
ask me personally instead alrighty?
heh.

one thing's for sure.
she definitely made my day, ^ my self-esteem and made my mom proud of me.
okie, that's three things haha.
x)

photograph (:
all thanks to jeremy tee
-ironically.
XD

he still cant stop asking ppl that one stewpig qns.
bleh.
>.<''

saw spongebob's love interest two times alrdy.
LALALALALAAA :D

anyways, dont think i have anything more to blog on.
So i'm gonna end off now.
There's a pizza waiting to be eaten up by me and eng assignments to be finished up. :p
Ciao ! :D

For me ;
it's you.
(:

No comments: