Monday, April 17, 2006

WISHLIST UPDATED .

Have you heard?
The Click Five turned down an invitation to the Oprah Winfrey show and went to The Hollaback Crew 98fm event here instead.
And Oprah is lyke way bigger denn 98fm.
isn't that cool or whad?

Went out with carebear on sunday !
wenta watch a very interesting easter play.
did some catchin' up too, crapped as usual.
XD
definitely enjoyed myself.
another outing please :D

oh yea,
and now I know da definition of a butt -literally.
XD

And yes, Homecoming Day !
yepp, enjoyed myself too.

Thanks sugarpie for da sugarpuff test tube !
so sweeeet of you heh.
you definitely made my day.
:]

now, i shall let da pictures do da talking.
till then, toodles !
(:

sugarpie ! - sweet love :]






Willy Wonka a.k.a. Syakir x)





Chin Ying & Daud - my brudder-from-another-mother XD




Zhan Yi XD



Rui Min, Liana & Liyana - get da link? x)



Samantha, my dancing ou xiang :D





Jac senior, Jac junior & Andrea



Jac, Siti, Miss Kuck





Ying qi ! :DD



Jac, Fiona, Ying qi



Ben Tan XD








woo hoo.
it's been an awesome week indeed.
;D

No comments: