Thursday, April 20, 2006

Relinked: Beverly cupcake :]

HEY HEY ! :D

hvnt been blogging huhs.
so I shall now heh.

Had Mother Tongue oral ytd.
I think I sailed through reading.
But my yacht sank when it came to conversation.
I have limited malay vocab can.
And I had no ideas for the topics given.
AAAAHHHHHHH.
Basically, i think i screwed it up.
bleh.
but i'm not alone lol.

English oral was tday.
Mrs Ng says she has no worries abt me heh :D
Yepp, i think i did well.
My examiner, Mrs Long, did commented that my reading was good.
tee hee.
((((((:

Chatted with carebear ytd.
5 days and I already miss him and his crazy antics haha.

Btw, does anyone have a graphic calculator?
If you do, show me !
Cos i wna see it's functions.
And carebear says it looks lyke an ancient gameboy.
ya, ancient.
LOL XD

Oh yea, does anybody watch Superband?
If you do, support Juz-B please :D
They're lyke super talented can.
All of 'em are malay but they sing chinese really well.
Gr8 vocal arrangement, etc.
Yepp, one of da best in da competition.
recently, they sang Fa Ru Xue; one of my fave Jay Chou songs !
cant wait for their next performence.
(:

woo hoo.
tmr's friday.
but da mid-years are getting nearer each day.
must start to mug mug mug.
darn it.
:/

I think i know somethin' but i'm not sure if i'm right or not.
Show me a clearer picture.
In other words,
manifestation please.

=x

No comments: