Friday, June 30, 2006

Hmm.
Firstly, i want to apologise if i have been replying anyone's testimonials, texts, tags etc. more l8er than usual now...
cos i've been busy. school started already rmb?
so sawree alrighty.
but i always do get back to you eventually ryte?
heh. (:

Wah.
Normal acad. students who do well in their studies, conduct, yada yada dont hafta take their N-lvls.
They can straightaway proceed to sec 5.
so goooooood.
But this is only starting in 2007.
hmph..not fair. :/
oh wells. life's lyke that isn't it?

I dont know why.
But i'm starting to have doubts in some friendships.
yes, with a s.
It's lyke i dont feel da love as much as before.
Maybe i'm just being cynical.
maybe it's just a pessimistic feeling that will go away soon..

Oh yeah, i'm so glad i had lunch tday with kelly, ningzhi, jo & sin mei.
So long never hanged out with them.
Although we never really get to spend a lot of time together,
my friendship with kelly and ning zhi hasn't changed at all.
it's still going strong. and i hope it stays that way.
da two of you never fail to be there for me always.
i love y'all :]

Mr eyecandy.
Although i dont like like him anymore,
but i dont know why i'm still interested to be his friend.
Cos he seems lyke..a fun person?
someone worth getting to know..

But it's like i'm expected to make da first move?
Cos there was a moment where he turned to me,
expecting me to say hi..
but i..wasnt ready?
duno laa. but at least i smiled.
LOL

We've texted before.
But i guess it's just abt somethin' general..
but i dont dare to add him in msn.
hmm..we'll see yeah?
HEH.

High School Musical!
you gotta love da movie.
it so freaking coooool :D

my fave choreography is da basketball one.
Wow, obviously it's really thought out.
So challenging.
Oh oh. i love da songs :D
and that love story.

There was this scene where before they exhanged numbers,
they took their pic first.
I dont know why but i find that so COOL!
people should do that more often heh. :DD

dont forget to catch the encore telecast on
Disney channel, 7.30pm this sunday alrighty. :]

Singapore Idol.
The only reason i watched it this week was because of Gayle.
And guess whad?
She's IN !

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE GAYLE :D



ain't she pretty? :]

i love her voice.
her personality.
her style.
there's so much to love about her!

And she's another living proof that
small people RULE ! :D
hehe.

She sang Beautiful Disaster.
One of my fave kelly clarkson songs (:

I shall leave you with da lyrics alrighty.
takecare :]

Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson

He drowns in his dreams
An exquisite extreme I know
He’s as damned as he seems
And more heaven than a heart could hold
And if I try to save him
My whole world would cave in
It just ain't right, Lord it just ain't right

[Chorus]
Oh and I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
He's such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful
Or just a beautiful disaster

He's magic and myth
As strong as what I believe
A tragedy with
More damage than a soul should see
But do I try to change him
So hard not to blame him
Hold on tight, baby hold me tight

[Chorus]

I'm longing for love and the logical
But he's only happy, hysterical
I'm waiting for some kind of miracle
Waiting so long
I've waited so long

He’s soft to the touch
But frayed at the end, he breaks
He’s never enough
And still he's more than I can take

[chorus]

He’s beautiful
Lord, he's so beautiful
He's beautiful

:]

No comments: