Monday, March 19, 2007

I cant bear to part with Justin...
But lyke whad Jojo sung..
Feelings can grow but..
they can go away too.
& eventually..


I have to change my blog song.
haish.

XD

Hmm..first day of school this week wasnt bad.
Started training for NAFA during PE already.
2.4 NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Last year.
Might as well give it my best shot.

We have two tests for this week alrdy.
POA & Chem.
O.O

Assembly was pretty interesting tday.
There was abt online strangers, blogging..
Xiaxue was mentioned! heh.
Then there's Flienster lol.
There's also this story where you can decide whad happens next.
Wouldn't it be cool if you could control your own fate?
But I guess that would be too predictable.
& life will get boring =P

Imagine we're actually lyke The Sims;
someone up there is playin' a Role-Playing game,
controlling us.
Hmm..but in a way, we are right?
Someone up there is definitely watchin' over us.
& I mean it as a good thing.
(:

Saturday.
Went back to sch to help out with da field events for a lil' while.
After that, went to CP with weiyi.
Guess whad? Somebody tapped my shoulder.
Bumped into Elaine, again! Yay :D
I was so excited that I squeled a bit -lol! x:

Watched some movies over da holidays.

Step Up.
There was so much hype about it.
I guess it's bcos of da leads;
Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan.
Both hotties.
But the movie's okay only..
Honey & You Got Served should have received more publicity then Step Up.
Cos they're way better.
But I still lyke da movie anyway..
cos it has dance :D

Beautiful Boxer.
Based on a true story in Thailand.
It's about a boy who fights like a man so he can become a woman.
He's so adorable when he's a boy :]
& when he changes into a woman,
she's so pretty with her long straight hair (:
OH YA! One of da actors who was his close friend
( who eventually lied to him btw T.T)
is so shuai :D
Definitely a movie worth watching.

Confessions Of Pain.
Recommended by jellomee.
Got Takeshi Kaneshiro in it ^^
& Shu Qi too!
So many twists & turns.
Very deep, gr8 movie :D
I guess it goes to show that you can never know a person well enough.

Gosh, there's so many gr8 movies in cinemas now.
Stomp The Yard, TMNT, Mr Bean's Holiday.
So many, so many! xD

Okie dokie, I guess I'm done.
Must get going.
Hafta finish up all my hw. bleh.
Ciao ;D

No comments: