Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wishlist Updated :D
Relinked: Beverly.

I hate being a worrywart.
grr.
Okok, shall try to focus on other stuff..

Tuesday, 20 MAR 07.
Wenta Hg Mall.
Thanks to pei ling & bibi for helping me out with Math.
^^

Bumped into nigel!
He was supposed to scream whenever he meets me.
& he did.
Not loud..but yeah, still considered a scream.
haha :D

Wednesday, 21 MAR 07.
Was on my way to CP with weiyi then bumped into suhailah,
my ex-neighbour.
Still as pretty as ever (:

Saturday, 24 MAR 07.
Wasnt in a good mood that day.
Perhaps it's bcos..

I finally get to sleep in & wake up late but my mom woke me up lol.
& the result is me being grumpy =P

Or maybe It has somethin' to do with da weather.

Or PMS.
x:

So many possibilities!
But I really dont know which one lol.
xD

ANYWAYS;
Went out with my family to Hg Mall.
Bumped into Liyana senior :]

I regretted wearin' da short jeans my mom gave me.
so short! i felt overexposed haha.
Maybe I'm just not used to it lol.

Anyways, that's not the only thing I regretted.

Bumped into Mr eyecandy.
pfft. what are the odds of that.
On a bad day some more.

& I never said hi.
I'm really regretting it now.
:/

It's a bit ironic..
just when I've already moved on & over him,
he pops up in my life again.

Of cos, I'm glad those feelings are long gone.
It took me some time to let go.
But still, he's my friend.

I just hope there's no hard feelings.
I guess I'm worrying too much.

Oh wells.
gotta go & watch Ugly Betty!
Much Love :]

No comments: