Sunday, April 01, 2007

LINKS
Added: Fantastic Four. Styles From Beyond. Platinum.
Relinked: Syafiqah. Elaine. My Friendster Profile.

Oh gosh, my brain's a little fuzzy now.
slight headache.
anyways...

It's been a really bad week. seriously.
Never experienced so much in one week before.
I just hope next week will be the complete opposite.

I dont think I wanna blog much abt my week.
Except abt Sports Day..

despite the lack of manpower..

Scorpion got 1st!
woo hoo :D

& Hui Shan is da bestest captain...ever!
:DDDDDD

anyways, thanks to those who were there for me yesterday.
thanks alot (:

& to those who werent, thanks alot too.
Sometimes it takes such situations where you're desperately in need to realise who will be there for you.

I'm seriously disappointed.
People i dont know, it's a different story.
But how would you feel if your own friends are not supportive of what you do?

Oh wells.
But at least I get to see people's true colours.

I felt so stupid yesterday.
It was really pathetic.
I was really pathetic.
Yes, me.
Slugging my guts out for people who dont even give a damn about me.

Is it so hard to cheer?
Is standing up for once & cheering uncool?
Well, if sitting on your butt is cool then congrats, you're cool.

I just dont understand why people lyke to conform.
Why people are afraid to stand out.
Instead they want to be lyke others; follow what others do.
geez.

You have a mind of your own.
Use it.

I've failed as a cheer coordinater this year.
I'm sorry I suck at my job.

I'm jst glad it's my last year.
What's important is Scorpion got 1st.

Right? :]

When everything is wrong, we move along.

No comments: