Wednesday, April 18, 2007

LINKS
Relinked: Qiao Li a.k.a. BFL :D

I shall be a good blogger & update!
Heh :D

So far last week was very happening.
Let's see..

14 April 07.

XMS Homecoming Day :D

Had loads of fun!
502's speciality was fried mars bars :D
It was yummy!

Overall, I had a gr8 time that day.
It was fun :D

Took loads of CHEESE :D

After Homecoming Day, left with my aunt & her family for..

Rendevzvous @ Punggol Park.

Yio Chu Kang Primary School was putting up performences there.
I was there to see wawan :D
He was performing with his school choir.
Made it just in time.
One song they performed was We're All In This Together!
(Rmb High School Musical? :] )

& once again, I took loads of CHEESE :D
haha.
Now I have too many to upload lol.

Wawan's in choir.
My bro has recently been takin' dance classes @ his sch.
They're doin' things that I wna do..so good.
Perhaps only after Os or somethin' then I'll have time to pursue all these.
But still, I'm happy that all of us share da same interests heh (:

15 April 07.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I didnt know Bukit Timah was so big until that day.
O.O lol.

Went with my bro & fiona.
We were late for abt an hr so missed out two out of five sets.
(Aaaah, lyrical!)

We learned da baby freeze
(which I definitely need more confidence in =P)

a hip-hop routine led by Zaihar a.k.a. Groove
(da song was Ice Box, my current blog song! -so cool :D)

& one of their dance floor item,
da shuffle rounds one.

*sings*
do da chain hang low :D

Haha, I keep humming to da tune nowadays.

I had paiseh moments.
yes, with an s.
Shall not elaborate on that lol x:
*covers face*

Overall, it was fun :D
again again again!
lol :D

I love SFB.
They're really warm, friendly, adorable & cute.
Not forgetting so creative.
:DDDDD

Thanks Mud for da directions & showing us out.
lol :D

Yesterday

I was late for school but only got a warning cos it was my first time this year.
Rmb my new year resolution?
Not to be late for school this year.

Well..technically I hvnt broken that resolution yet ryte?
Cos an indication of late-coming is da punch card.
& I didnt get one so..

I hvnt broken my new year resolution yet!
Yay :D

LOL.

Told Janessa abt it & she said she shall humour me & agreed.
-lol!

Today
Had MT Oral Mid-Year.
O.O

I have no prob with reading.
But it's usually da convo. part I'm not good at.
So I was glad I understood da qns for this oral.
If not, I'll be dead fo' sure.
So there's hope that I'll pass it.
Yay :D
*fingers crossed*

Gosh, I'm so lethargic nowadays.
Keep falling asleep so easily..so not me :(
Even Captain Planet asked me why I was so sleepy tday, not like usual.
My eyes were watery.
Need to have more rest & eat more.
Too much sleep also no good.

Mid-year exams are arnd da corner.
-time to stock up on Red Bull!
Heh :D

The Dance Floor.
Fantastic 4 & Platinum made it for da semi-finals!
Yay, Top 5 :D
But Fantastic 4 was in da bottom 3.
AAHHHHHH :O
Not a good sign.

It was a recap episode.
Everybody performed da judges' fave performence.
F4 performed LoveStoned!
Yay JT :D

Oh ya, I was so glad I bumped into Mr Loo.
Asked him to catch thedanceflr & watch out for mintz!
Heh :D

Oh ya, speakin' of mintz,
saw him @ da bus-stop on mon while I was with sabrina.
But he walked too fast so I nv said hi lol.

Anyways, before I forget..
Congrats to Chinese Dance for clinching Gold, with honours
for SYF. :D

Okie dokie.
I guess I'm done for now.
I think da next entry will be a very cheesy one.
Cos there'll be loads of CHEESE :D
Haha.

Alright, ciao! ;D

No comments: