Monday, May 07, 2007

LINKS
Relinked: Beverly.
Added: Zul. Rafi. Nabilah. Saiful.
Updated Status: Elaine. Jamie. :]

It's been weeks since I last blogged.
Hope I hvnt lost my touch heh.

Let's see..
I dont wna bore you with updates on my papers..
Oh ya, I apologise for da hiatus.
Still having mid-terms laa.
=P

THREE more days to thur!
which is my last paper.
Aft that, gna watch Spiderman 3!

Haaaaaaaaa, my hero :D

LOL

The Dance Floor.
Congrats to Vas & Pris :D

I used 4 phones to sms for Fantastic Four can lol.
In da end, they lost by 3%
But still, at least they got 1st runner up :]

I'm still waiting for my F4 shirt.
Delay delay delay :(

Anyways, it was nice to see Styles From Beyond back on stage too :D
Ouh! & Hafeez a.k.a. BomBom from F4.

Guest performers were Hady Mirza &...
Benji from So You Think You Can Dance :D
So cool! From US come to SG heh.

Oh ya! almost forgot.
Glenn Ong was so funny.
He said cramping instead of krumping.
LOL

Movies you shud check out:

Stomp The Yard.
one word:
AWESOME :D
They do stepping here.
To me, there's a bit of cheerleading.
Cos they're shouting in unison but in a manly way haha.
But it's a really cool movie.
gr8 storyline too :D

Drumline.
Starring Nick Cannon.
has it's share of humour in it.
veh cool movie too :D
Nick Cannon learns hwta play da drums jst by listening to da beats
but he doesnt knw hwta read musical notes which later on, serves as a disadvantage to him bcos he has to drop to a lower grade.
Has a love story in it too.
You shud check out their formations.
-Damn cool.
Definitely a must-watch :D

Oh yeah..I've been experiencing a slight pain in my mouth lately.
I thought a tooth was comin' out or somethin'.
Sekali looked closer & found out it's an ulcer.
Grr -.-''

Ooh yes!
Have you tried KFC's Cheesy BBQ Meltz?
Love it! So yummy.
Got CHEESE some more!
Must-try.
Hehe :D

Wenta Mystique on friday.
With weiyi & my mom (:
Finally trimmed my hair!
My mom now has a totally diff. hairstyle.
Hmm...
somethin' diff. but she can carry it off.
:]

Click:

Do The Zhan Yi

Done by Jeremy.
Check it out if you want lol.
T.T

Okie dokie.
I guess I'm done for now.
Sorry there's no CHEESE in this entry.
After exams perhaps alrighty? :]

Persevere people!
Only a few more days till da end of da mid-terms.
Take care & Much Love.
:DDDDD

No comments: