Friday, May 18, 2007

LINKS
Added: Elaine Soo.

T.G.I.F.
Finally, it's da weekends;
a break from school life.

28 May is gettin' nearer.
MT O lvl exam & my brother's birthday.
how nice =P

As the MT O lvl exam is approaching,
work is piling up.
Just ytd, had 3 papers to do as homework in a day.
Given another 3 papers tday but at least we can do it over a period of 3 days heh.

Thanks Cik Minah for your notes.
They're very useful.
My cute aunt, I love you :]

Thank you mama for getting me da I.P. Zone jacket!
It's uber cool.
She said she had a hard time choosing for me one cos all of 'em were so nice.
Should have bought all of 'em at one go right?
Then I can wear diff. jackets on monday, tuesday, wednesday....
xD
I love you mama :]

Multiply.
They have this function where your Blogger posts can automatically be published there.
So cool (:
Now peeps there also can read from there.
I value your feedbacks, btw. :]
For those who happen to have Multiply, add me up alrighty?
(:

And thank god now Blogger has a draft autosave function.
Smart.

Mid-year results are depressing.
I know everyone didnt do well but it doesnt give me the right to do badly either.

My best subject, English, got a C.
Altho' I passed, but it's not good enough.
I expected compre to pull me down cos it was very challenging.
But I think I made the mistake of choosing da wrong topic for compo.
There was lack of content.

I feel so disenchanted now.
If I cant even score well for my english,
is there hope left for my other subjects?
Sigh.

Shall do more compre practices.
And continue with my reading hobby.
But lately, I dont have time for it.
Miss reading storybks alot. :(

I feel so detached & disconnected from my friends lately.
:/

I dont know if people notice that I'm not myself lately.
More quiet & reserved than usual at times.
I know actually one person has.
hmm.

Bottling up;
cant help it, it's my thing.

Tears;
they come only when I'm in my room,
lying on my bed.
Where nobody can hear me or see the vulnerable state that I'm in.
Where I find comfort in silent solitude.
The only place where I can let it all out.


In the end, I know nobody can save me but myself.


Till it's all over & done.

Tell me what do you do when it all falls apart?

No comments: