Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The sun's coming back to show promise of a better day each & every day.
(:

Yesterday

Our time table was pushed back cos assembly was brought forward in da morn.
Chee kit was in this skit..
& he was so cute!
gr8 acting skills.
so funny, really cheered me up & made me laugh so hard.

He said some funny lines lyke:

It's a bright & beautiful morning!
Cant you see there's so many suns in the sky today?


Everyday you open your cabinet you can see Lee Hsien Loong.

Somethin' liddat laa haha.
His expressions was so damn hilarious also.
cheers to chee kit :D

PE.
Finally, completed all my 5 items.
Had fun playing badminton with my girls :D

Today

A complete turnaround; totally different from yesterday

I was almost late for school.
Was panting by da time I reached sch. -.-''
Stained my skirt.
Embarassing. Glad it wasnt that noticeable.

But luckily I was in a very good mood tday.
So it didnt affected me that much.
PMS never got in da way lol :D

Miss Kuck talked to us during Math period.
About having da sense of urgency & starting revisions for da Os now before it's too late.
Time likes to play an illusion on us.

I really hope I dont lose sight of what I really want.
I know I wont but will I be able to get it?
I really want to get into Mass Comm.,
the course I've been aiming to get into since sec 3.
If I dont get it, I think I'll be really bummed.
So I better make sure I work my ass off for da Os.

Had a gr8 convo. with jan, rong hui & xinyi in da lib during my free period.
Laugh here, laugh there haha.

Here's one random fact for you:

If your knee is pointing in the direction of someone when you sit,
it shows that you're interested in that particular person.

Heh :]

America's Next Top Model.
the winner is...*drumroll*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CariDee :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her winning Cover Girl shot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her winning shot with Tyra.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Altho' she may tend to get overboard with her craziness sometimes,
but you gotta love her personality.
Strong. Determined. Insane. Fun.
The type of girl we shud be lookin' up to.
(:

I bet all da other girls would be lyke,
"In yo' face, Melrose!"

LOL x:

Melrose definitely sticks to the quote,
"Fake it till you make it."
Ironically =P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Brooke, my other favourite girl.

She's full of personality, spunk, youth & she's bubbly.
Not to mention, sweet & pretty.
She's good at rapping too ;D

But her farewell was the saddest cos she went home on the day that she's supposed to celebrate her high school graduation.
She's the youngest in da comp.
So she's yet to gain experience for modelling.
Hope to see her in da scene some day (:

American Idol.
I've only watch lyke 2/3 episodes in da beginning.
& recently watched it last week I think.

The Final Two:
Blake & Jordin.

I want Blake to win :D
Cos I think he's so unique.
He always adds a special somethin' in da song he sings.
He makes it his own.
& I think he sings Maroon 5 songs better than Maroon 5 lol. x:
He's got this special flava.
& his beatboxing rocks \m/

American Idol Finals.
Ch5. Wednesday, 10pm.
Go catch it! ;D

Ouh! I have a new love.
& that is...*drumroll again*

Chocolate Mint :D

Currently addicted to da choco mint choc that wen han intro-ed to me & also that square chocolate mint sweet.
Yknw that one that has this white face with a choc. egyptian type hair lol.
Love 'em :D

Actually, I think I love anything that has mint in it.
Cos my fave bubble tea flavour is peppermint too heh :D

MT Os is in 6 days more.
AAHHHHHH :O
wish me luck!
Please at least let me pass.
*fingers crossed*

P.S. Cikgu is gna treat us on friday, after our last lesson for da MT Os.
Yay :DDDDDD

No comments: