Thursday, June 07, 2007

5 June 07.
Wrong place, wrong time.

It broke my heart when I saw you cry.
I asked myself, " What did you do to deserve this?"
Nobody deserves such a thing to happen on their birthday.

When I got to know about it,
I was filled with so much angst.
All I wanted to do was to beat the crap out of them.
I dont care. So what if I'm just a small girl?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Where do these people come from?
They're a disgrace to our society.
How dare they lay a hand on you.
How dare they hurt you.

People tell me I'm lucky that I wasn't present.
Would it have made a difference if I was there?
Would all this have happened in the first place?
This possibilities fill me up with guilt & regret.

Now, I wonder..
What if something happened to the both of you?
What will become of me?

I rather be in the scene of the crime with the both of you..
then to have to face this world alone.

I know what's important now is that you're safe & sound.
But I'm still not satisfied that the culprits are still on the loose.

What goes around, comes around.
I hope karma will come back & haunt them.
Watch out. Expect retribution soon.

Men.
-they never fail to disappoint me.

Give me a reason to believe.

I'm sorry if I haven't been myself lately.
Whenever I'm alone, I find myself still bothered by this.
Thinking too much of the possible worst case scenarios;
what if this & that happened.
That's when my pessimistic side takes over me.

I need space. Give me time.
Eventually, I'll be back to that Sunny #75 girl you know of in no time.
Much Love.

No comments: