Friday, June 29, 2007

Added Links: Bo En.

Just when I'm trying to take a positive spin out of this situation..
it gets even worst.

Today isn't a good day at all.
-Not at all.

Yesterday I had a dream...
Or perhaps a nightmare might be a more appropriate term for it.

Somehow, it was tryin' to show me somethin'...
It showed me a scenario but in a different situation.
It was as if it was tryin' to show me what's really happening;
the problem.
A manifestation. A message behind it all.
And just maybe..

it was even showin' me the cause of the problem.

The worst part of it all was unbelievable to me.
So coincidential.
Because somehow, my nightmare came true today during recess.

I was so frustrated.
My head was all fuzzy, like some broken television or somethin'.
Black & white spots everywhere.
It was all messed up.
It really didn't help that I had a headache today.

I guess this thing has been affecting me so much that it's creeping into my dreams..
I'm thinking too much.

I went for Photography tday.
Saw photographs..
I couldn't help but remember the old times.

I hate this emosh*t.
:(

Secondly, got to know an unpleasant news.

Ishi's gone.
Yes, really gone.

click the link to know what I mean:

Ishi

I didn't believe what I heard when sabrina told me he was dead.
I had to ask her again to believe what I was hearing.

Ishi Lau.
A talented guy.
Dancer. Dance Instructor. Singer.
A person without a doubt full of potential to achieve bigger things;
to go greater heights.

In our memories & hearts, you'll always stay.
Never forgotten, always remembered.
R.I.P. Ishi.

I miss you, best friend.
I know you know.
But do you even care?

I really don't know why you're acting this way.
Can you please tell me why?
This situation's stuck in my head.
It won't leave me alone.
These tears don't mean a thing if it doesn't bring you back.

Memories can be the most sweetest thing.
It'll always stay, etched in our minds.
We can reminisce about it anytime we want.
Those happy moments..

But memories can also be last thing you want to remember.
And then all you want to do is to forget those moments & hope that they don't come back & haunt you anymore..

Mama.
For you, I'll put back my smile on my face & try to turn this frown upside-down. Anything to make you happy.

The advice I once gave you..
Yes, I forgot to apply it on myself.
I usually already have answers to my own questions but..
sigh.

No comments: