Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Yay! I'm back baybeh :D
Back to the sunny #75 girl I used to be again.
*prances around*

Friends come & go..
but true ones stay by your side.

-as commented by my mom's friend, Rieta :]

I may have somehow lost a best friend..

But when I look at my friendster & tagboard,
I realise the great friends I have;
the people who didnt fail to try & cheer me up.
The people who care.
People who treasure me as much as I treasure them.
Much Love :D

Sabrina, Jacinta, Saiful.
Thanks for being there, looking out for me & hearing me out the past few days.
I love y'all :D

The empty hourglass wore me thin..but it's alright.
You're not here..but it's ok.
Because I know I'm gonna be just fine,
with or without you (:

I've never been da shopping type of girl.
(Although I may look lyke one, I'm not that much of a girly-girl you perceive me to be yknow lol.)
But I didnt know that shopping can really cheer you up.
Retail therapy really does help huhs.
Haha :D

Yay! Gonna watch Transformers on sunday :D
I don't know why I've been wanting to watch that movie.
I find it uber cool laa!
& Josh Duhamel's in it
-hunk alert!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

XD

Ghost Whisperer is back.
Every Friday, 10 pm on Ch 5.

Sorry I've been delaying the pictures.
I'll post up da CHEESE soooon :D

Anyways, today was a great day.

It started out great cos I walked to sch with my wondergirl! (elainesoo)

Just yesterday, I bumped into my sugarpie (elainetan) @ Hg Mall.

Now when am I gna bump into my girlfriend (elainechan) ?
May fate be good to us & let us cross each other's path soon.
*fingers crossed*
Haha :D

Tday I practically laughed at everything wen han said.
LOL

I miss laughing so much.
:D

After sch, went out with weiyi (:
Did somethin' good for myself & bought stationery! lol.
I know, no big.
But I rarely do such stuff for myself that's why haha.
Then we tried Mcd's Lime Sundae.
It'll really make you think of Shrek haha.

Bumped into Mr Yeo & he saw my ice-cream.
He said:

"hen hao chi!"

(Did I spell it correctly?)
Haha :D

Ouh yeah, I'm gonna add a "Word Of The Day" widget on my blog soon.
So that everyone can learn a new word everytime they come my blog.
Isnt that a good start in expanding our vocab for da Eng Os? heh.
We're all in this together :D

Okie dokie, I guess I'm done for tday.
Better get goin', there's sch tmr! bleh :P
Bye-bye people!
MUACK :D

No comments: