Friday, July 06, 2007

UPDATED
New Section: Extraordinary.
Added Links: SOTMagazine. Dictionary.com.

As y'all know..
(or may not haha.)
07.07.07 is Earth Day!
Yes, it's time we take care of our Earth a little bit more.

As you know,
we're facing a climate crisis right now.
That's why it's so hot these days.
You can feel it, it's real.
Our dear Earth is really in trouble.
And it's time we love it & appreciate it more.
It's time we do our bit to save it.
One person can make a big difference :]

Oh my, I'm starting to sound lyke an environmentalist spokesperson or somethin'..
HAHA. :P

I dont think I'm a green person at all.
As in really really green. Just average.
But I do try heh.
I'm tryin' to love & appreciate this planet I live in more.
Spread da lurrrrrrrve~
Haha :D

Anyways, dont forget to watch da concert!
Live Earth, 7pm on 7 Jul, Channel 5.
It's 24 hours yknow.
Yes, seriously haha.

click out this links to find out more (:

SOS Live Earth

Live Earth on Channel 5

Oh yes! Yknw whad?
Channel 5 is da only free-to-air broadcaster in the world that will be airing this full 24 hours event.
Aint that cool? :D

Most importantly, dont forget to wear green on da 7 & 8 July!
Be inspired, show your support.
Wear GREEN baybeh :D

Did You Know?
Singapore has the most fastest growing no. of millionaires in the world.
Got that from da news.
Let's persevere & become one of 'em in da future!
Heh :D

According to Mdm Tian,
Singapore is No.1 in da world in terms of material wealth.
Hmm..lucky us.
Haha.

Yesterday Mr Tan took us over for P.E. :D
HEH.

There's this new malay teacher in our sch who's on attachment in our sch for 3 wks.
He teaches History.
(dang! I dont take that subject. xD)
But guess why I'm mentioning him?

Bcos he's super duper shuai!
Haaaaaaa :D

I think I'm smitten.
LOL.

new eyecandy alert!
Haha :D

He's all da hype in our sch right now.
Ok, mostly among da girls I know luhh haha.
But I've yet to bump into him in sch. again.
LOL.

Ok, moving on...
xD

Had MT O Lvl Oral tday.
I think I have no problem for reading.
But I'm worried for my convo. part.
I think I wasnt fluent enough luhh.
I really really hope I pass both my Malay oral & written O lvl exam.
*fingers crossed*

Okie dokie.
I guess I'm done for now.
I still have yet to show you some CHEESE & do jan's quiz heh.

Remember:
Wear GREEN people!
Much Love :D

P.S. S.O.T. Magazine a.k.a. Save Our Trees magazine.
It's a cool Singapore E-magazine.
Go check it out! ;D

No comments: