Saturday, June 16, 2007

LINKS
Added: Fantastic 5 Unofficial Website.
Relinked: Elaine Soo. Hazar.

Holidays!
I wished it was longer.
2 weeks is not enough laa..haha.

I'll try my best to recall every date heh.

Ouh! b4 i start, lemme warn you that this is gna be a long post.
lol :P

14 JUNE 07;

5N BBQ @ ECP :D

I love da beach :D
the sun. the sand. the breeze. the sea.
The perfect place to free your mind.
(:

The bbq.
honey-coated hotdogs -yummy :D
It was nice to see all da 5n peeps again (:

On da way back home,
weiyi kept pestering me to sing.
If not, she'll pout.
haha :P

Thanks to da bus driver of bus 55 for droppin' us halfway so that it was nearer!
heh :D

5 JUNE 07;

Watched Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End with saiful :D
Was supposed to watch Blades Of Glory budden screened late so change of plans haha.

stoopid saiful.
Even b4 we met, he made me exercise lol -.-''
After da movie, I practically followed wherever he led me to.
LOL.

Ate @ Marina Sq.
Then took a loooong stroll till Clarke Quay..

-more exercise.
haha xD

the weather sucked laa can.
Refused to cooperate, at night also so hot lol.
But nevertheless, had fun.
Heh :D

the difference.
(:

2 JUNE 07;

Date with fiona :]
Bumped into weiyi @ da mrt.
Geez, there were so many people.
Mst probably it was bcos of da IT fair @ Suntec.
We went there for da book fair.
Dropped by where my wondergirl was workin' to kacau her haha.
Saw joel! :D

Ouh! Bought earrings for mama @ Marina Sq.
Quite stylo..cos the design resembles Burberry.
Budden she said it's too heavy haha :P

31 MAY 07;

The wait is orge...
Cos I watched Shrek 3 with my family @ PS! lol.
It's funny & the babies are soooo adorable :D
Plus, Justin Timberlake voices as King Arthur.
:DDDDD

After that, chilled @ Starbucks.
I realised it's been so long since I last went to Starbucks...

cos I didnt know whad to order lol.
In da end, settled for some caramel frappe or somethin'.

I still prefer McCafe!
Triple decker & Double Choc. Frappe.
Haaaaaaaaa :D

30 MAY 07;

Was supposed to have an outing with bibi, sabrina, peiling & ning zhi plus jo I think.
In da end, bibi & peiling got sick @ Kovan at da same time for some peculiar reason lol.
Then da rest duno haha xD
So left me & sabrina which then turned into a weiyi outing!
haha :D

Wenta Vivocity.
Love da outdoor environment there :]
Afterwards, wenta PS.
Bought same keychains there heh.
Weiyi never fails to enter Adidas & Nike shops lol.
x)

Yay! I'm done with dates lol.
Sorry if I happen to leave anything out or mixed up da dates heh.

After da Os, I owe 3 elaine(s) a date!
snoopy. sugarpie, together with toothfairy. wondergirl.
chan, tan & soo.
haha :D

I wonder will I get to know more elaine(s) in da near future..
hmm.

XD

Oh ya, there was this day whereby I met up with my mom in da afternoon @ vivocity.
After that, she brought me to her nightlife workplc, The Pump Room, to take somethin' from her friend.

I wanna go there when I'm 18! haha :D
Besides Pump Room, other clubs lyke MOS, Kandi Bar, The Clinic, Highlander & more are all arnd da same area.
so cool :D

Ouh, & I finally met her shuai friend, Alex.
HEH.

Anugerah Planet Muzik 2007.
a.k.a. APM :D

Ohmygosh. I screamed lyke mad at da start of it.
seriously. lol.
Cos Styles From Beyond performed :D
They were totally awesome!
gr8 job ;D

Ouh!
I was so high cos all my fave malay hunks were there!
Taufik Batisah. Hady Mirza. Fauzie Laily.
:DDDDD

Congrats to Taufik for clinching so many awards!
I'm so proud of him :D

It looks lyke Siti Nurhaliza is still da best among da female singers.
Whoops, I mean Datuk Siti Nurhaliza.
ahha :P

Suhaimi Yusoff was super duper hilarious as always.
He made me laugh my ass off lol.

Nickelodean Kids' Choice Awards.
Hosted by Justin Timberlake :D

He broke da slime barrier haha.
There were performences by Maroon 5 & Gwen Stefani with Akon.
*sings*

wooooohooo!~
yeeeeeehooo!~

XD

Congrats to Fantastic 5 for winning da dance competition @ KL :D
yepp, it's Fantastic Five now heh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Superteen Workshop.
19-21 June.

Jellomee's bbq :D
22 June.

Things to do during da hols:

-Catch up with:
*Jellomee.
*Daud.

-Homework.
-Study.
-Tidy up room.
-Modify blog.
-Read.

I finally started reading again!
Currently reading What if..All The Boys Wanted You by Liz Ruckdeschel & Sara James.
I find this book so cool cos it let's you choose how you want da story to go.
Yepp, it's a choose your destiny novel, somethin' lyke Goosebumps.
I wish there were more similiar chick novels lyke this. :]

Yay!
Camera's fixed :D
I miss it so much haha.
Thanks to uncle dean for collecting it back for us.
:D

okie dokie, I guess I'm done here.
Will post up all da pics on my next entry.
CHEESE :D

No comments: