Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Daddy's little girl?
used to be.

Now?
a definite NO.

I may be a child to you,
but you're no wiser than me.

Practice what you preach.
Think before you speak.
Mind your words.

I may be a child to you,
but reality check:

I'm all grown up.

I know what's right from wrong.
I deserve the same respect like you would give to any other adult.

No, you dont know what's best for me.
In fact, you dont even know what's best for you.

Finger-pointing.
Accusations.
Beating around the bush.
Illogical crap.
I've had about enough.

Look who's the one that screwed up now.
Look who's the one left with nothing but memories now.

And Money, cant buy love or happiness.
If it can, then most probably that love you're receiving is insincere.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs.

I dont need you.
Period.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All the love that I need.

Ohana means Family.
Family means nobody gets left behind..
or forgotten.


so long & good night.

No comments: