Thursday, July 17, 2008

I miss...

  • my super-cute-&-adorable babygirls
  • indian food (Thosai! Roti prata!)
  • italian food (Lasagna! Pizza! Spaghetti!)
  • spending quality time with my ohana
  • my girls (despite just meeting them on Tuesday)
  • being a couchpotato, snacking away, watching tv shows back-to-back
  • watching a movie in a cinema (I wanna watch Wedding Dates!)
  • Syafiq (cos he never fails to make me laugh)
  • playing Guitar Hero (tho' I suck at it lol :P)
  • being happy & smiley all the time.

Gaaahhhhhhhhh.
I can't wait till the pace of school life slows down or somethin'.
I can't wait till project deadlines & tests are over.
blehhhhh.

Oh ya, last Friday I met up with Syafiq & I wanted to eat my favourite kway teow at Far East's Taman Ros but it was closed down already.
boooooo ):

ouhh, I wanna try to make a lasagna one day.
heh :D

Okie dokie, here's the vid I promised.

click!

Yeah! dance-off battle

sorry for the bad quality tho'.
anyways, enjoy & tata! (:

No comments: