Friday, August 29, 2008

LINKS
Added: Khairee.
Relinked: Tasha. Soul.

quick update!
quickie quickie :P
hahaha.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~
this week flew by v. fast.
Juggled two performances in one week.

First was the one at ITE Bishan on Wednesday.
Unfortunately, things got screwed up.
Then I was v. disappointed.
I didn't had time to regain composure.
In da end, I wasn't satisfied with my performance.
I was wearing this new favourite top some more which looked lyke somethin' from Gossip Girl...wasted ):
-ok that part is girl talk. hahaha.
& while I was singing take a bow, the lyrics made me feel more worst T.T
if yknw whad I mean lol.

anyways, thanks IES for being there.
Love y'all (:

Secondly was the dance performance at ITE Macpherson tday.
Hip-hop meets Soul.
ouhh, currently our group is called Dance Connection heh.
Dance Connection = D.C.
& d.c. usually stands for disconnected in chat lingo.
contradicting? haha.
connection disconnected.
*makes robot sounds*

ok sorry, was crapping for a moment there heh :P

anws, back to Dance Connection.
We had practices everyday this week.
hardcore or whatttt?! lol.

& guess whad?


it was worth it.

We rocked da stage baybeh!
WOOHOO!
It was awesome & I had lotsa fun! haha.
:DDDDD

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!
hahaha.

Ms Joanna said she's gna enter us into an inter-school dance competition soon.
can't wait :D

ouhh, Dila was also there performing with her best friend, Hadri.
They sang Hero by Mariah Carey.
They look cute together luhh haha (:

Oh ya, I dnt usually talk about food served during events cos they're all da same to me.
But this one deserves a mention.
It was super delicious :D
If I'm not wrong it was catered by ISS.
no idea what it stands for.
They had this brown rice which you usually serve in a claypot that kind.
Then they had side dishes such as curry chicken, duno-what-fillet.
& the mango pudding was yummy!
I almost wanted a 2nd round. LOL.

oh yes, something else deserves a mention too hehe.
Showcase results ;)

*drumrolllllls*

1st place for Solo category!
Nisa from IES :D

WOOHOO!
congrats Nisa!
dance solo yknw.
don't play play hahaha.
I'm proud of you grrl :D

sorry I couldn't be there tday to witness it tho'.
booooo. haha.

Teachers' Day.
I also couldn't visit my secondary school tday.
But I texted Miss Kuck alr heh.
I miss her :/

ouhh ouhh!
Mr Baron is back! yay :D
But the number of ppl turning up for class is pathetic.
Cos mostly VDG members are alumni peeps.
They're busy with their own stuff alr.
I duno whad happened to da rest lol.

Anws, last week was nice.
We had a chit-chat session with Mr Baron instead of a lesson haha :P

Puasa. Exams. Holidays.
All just around da corner heh.

anyways, I shall update soon with vids & CHEESE :D
I think it's gna be long so be warned.
hahaha.

I wna revamp my blog soon but duno when.
blehhhh.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
hehe (:

okie dokie. take care people!
Happy...

Teachers' Day/ Fasting/ Studying / Holidays!

all in one go haha.

Bottomline:
Be Happy :D

hohoho! :O

No comments: