Sunday, August 17, 2008

LINKS
Added: Ridhwan.

I just had to buy the September issue of Cleo magazine on da spot when I saw it ytd!
yknw why?

Photobucket
Cos Blake Lively's on da cover :D
(think Gossip Girl.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isnt she gorgeous or whattt?
:DDDDD

Photobucket

I can't wait till the complete episodes of GG Season 2 is out.
I got my mom to watch Gossip Girl too lol :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous girls. Hot Hunks.
Addictive Gossip.
This show has EVERYTHING.

oh ya, I didn't realise that Blake Lively was in The Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants movie.
In fact, I didn't really realise who were da actresses in the movie till now.
Lyke there's also Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls & America Ferrera from Ugly Betty.
Cos the last time I watched it was when I was in secondary school?
Anyways, No.2 is coming out soon! yay :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's a perfect movie for girls to watch with their best friends (:

Teachers' Day!
I'll be performing Take A Bow by Rihanna in school. (:
& there's also the modern dance performance @ ITE Macpherson.
I just hope they don't clash cos I don't know when's the modern dance one.
I don't wanna end up having to choose between the two...
gahhhhh ):

ouhh ouhh!
I found a new cheesy tr8!
It's Breadtalk's Cranberry Cream Cheese Bun :D
I fell in love with it once I tried it lol.
I was goin' to choir rehearsal that time with Zhi Xiang, walking while eating it then suddenly when I came to da cheese part, I exclaimed! LOL.
Cos da cheese is super creamy & rich!
Seriously, it's heavenly. haaaaa :D
Lol!

Btw, did you know that cheese has tryptophan?
It increases our serotonin levels which makes us more rational, happier, calmer & less stressed.
So..eat more CHEESE! haha :D

Okie dokie, I'm gna leave you with more CHEESE!
haha :D

Friday, 15 August 08.

Clubbing @ DXO!

Wenta DXO with my mom, her friend; Yani, Sabrina, Sin Mei & Chin Ying.

I love the dancefloor.
I don't know why but it has a way of getting me lost in the da music & making me dance lyke nobody's watching.
It makes me feel free.
Then there's that side of me which people (& myself, actually) rarely get to see.

Anyways, there was also a band playing there, Passionista.
Gosh, I love their vocals.
So smooth & I love the way they hit da high notes effortlessly.
I asked my mom why their voice was so smooth..
she said most prob. cos they've been doin' it for a long time already.
Aaaahhh I wish I had smoother vocals.
Nevermind, anything's possible...hehe. (:

Photobucket
Sabrina! wo de wei yi (:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sinmei!

We took a lot of photos actually but all with Yani luhh haha.
Anyways, afterwards wenta Cafeela with my mom, Sabrina & Sinmei.
I ordered Nasi Goreng Ikan Billis & I choked on an ikan billis can T.T
seriously! dont laugh ok lol.
Cos it was those crispy, sharp kind.
After that I only dared to eat da rice lol.

No more DXO!
Next time I wna try another club plsss haha :D

Random Cheese :]

Photobucket
Eddy. Lily. Chin Ying.
Clubbing @ Zouk.
Zouk = trance.
I hate trance so no more Zouk for me lol.

Photobucket

IES

Photobucket
IES clinched da top places for da Inter-Class Tourism Competition!
Wan, Faris & Kok Beng got 1st runner up & Reshi, Matilda & Fir got 1st.
Congratulations :D

Photobucket
Amrit's "papparazzi moment" lol.
Everyone was snapping away while he was presenting bcos of his new haircut haha.

Photobucket
Poo caught playing his "laptop" haha.
It's a keyboard btw, lol.

Photobucket
Couple moment no.1.

Photobucket
Couple moment no.2.

Victims don't kill me plssss.
ahahaha :D

I miss seeing my adorable, cute babygirls ):

Photobucket
my monster!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I freak out whenever she rolls her eyes liddat.
So scary can lol. O.O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy's girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket
my little copycat hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
check out Adlina's expression haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Paiseh face ahahaha :P

okie dokie, that's all for now.
Exams are coming so study, people! haha.
(Study dates, anyone? :])

take care & eat more CHEESE :D
haha ciao! ;D

No comments: