Monday, December 22, 2008

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly."
-Rose Franken.

I haven't seen him for 2 weeks already.
He's in Sydney, busy with the kangaroos & koalas hmph :P
booooo. faster come back laaa ):

I miss talking to you on the phone.
I miss hearing your voice, your laugh.
I miss you putting up with my rantings.
I miss our little squabbles.
I miss our inside jokes.
I miss being around you.
I miss your squeezy hugs.
I miss singing with you.
I miss your face.
I miss the way you rant on & stumble on your words.
I miss listening to you sing your version of Soulmate,
emphasizing on mrs lovable.
I miss telling you about my day.
I miss the way you always end up making my day.
I miss my soulmate, mr lovable.

bottomline:
I miss you.

Thank god for Facebook & bumper stickers.
hehe.

No comments: