Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Photobucket

Singapore Idol Finals.
For the first time, I felt goosebumps onstage.
Actually it wasn't just me, the rest did too when we sang for Sezairi's Touched By An Angel performance.
It's like you could really feel the fans' love for him.
The atmosphere really got to me.
I really feel lucky to have been part of a big event.
I'm grateful for the experience & exposure.
And the goosebumps are one of the best feelings I've ever experienced!
Thank you Sezairi & his fans! :D

Photobucket

Sezairi & Sylvia.
Some people find it no surprise that Sezairi won cos he's a guy & girls vote for guys while guys don't vote for girls blah blah blah.
Plus, it's third in a row that a malay guy won again.
Bcos of this, racism remarks are flying arnd on da net.

In my opinion, I didn't care who won.
Both were great in their own way.
Sylvia def. has great vocals, the whole package.
But I think Sezairi won bcos he has a large & supportive fanbase.
And no, it doesn't consist of just malays.
If it's like that their votes wouldn't be enough for him to win.
You should have been there to know why he won.
When he sang the Idol song, he really touched the crowds' hearts, he really connected with the audience.
Hence, to me that's why he won.
End of story.

No comments: