Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You are worthy of your heart's desire, but getting it requires the best of you.

Photobucket

Since I'm waiting for my food in Cafe World to be done, I shall blog! hehe.
Life's been v busy. I know, nothing new haha.
It's the holidays now actually but my schedule's filled with Event commitments, Dance & Acapella practices.
So I still hafta wake up early almost everyday but today I think I woke up @ 1pm?
YAY! haha :D

Anyways, I'm currently trying to finish up my dance elective by this month.
Learning Contemporary, Jazz -Lyrical, S.E. Asian (Chinese Dance) & Fundamentals of Body Movement.
And usually dance is 4-6 hours straight.
The good thing is...I'm finally dancing again! :D

Acapella.
Was gna sing lead for Last Christmas but had to forgo the Jazzanova performance bcos it clashes with my group's Club Illqya (LPD) event on that day :/
But at least I'm gna join 'em for Singapore Idol Finals! YAY :D
Gna be in the choir for that day along with Show Choir.

This xmas, I'm gna spent it with my girls :]
Since we rarely have time to meet up now.
I think the last time was Kelly's birthday which was in Oct? haha.
Sleepover @ my place!
Please, please don't let anything else clash with that day.

The year is coming to an end soon.
2010 & I'll be 20!
So far I've no new year eve plans yet but I'm def. gna celebrate it heh.

Ooh, I'm gna be graduating soon!
Hopefully my results are good enough to get me into a course I want.
Currently I'm eyeing NP's Arts Business Management & SP's Event Management.

Okie dokie, I think I'm done.
Gna get to bed, hafta wake up @ 7am!
Much love :]

No comments: