Friday, December 30, 2005

I can't wait for 2006 to start.
a spanking new year.
And basically school, too, actually.
Cos school keeps me busy.
And by da end of it, i'll usually be dead beat so i sleep better that way.
But whads ironic abt it is that i hvn't finish my holiday hw yet.
Can't we just start anew or somethin'?
i wish.
lol.
=P

oh yea, i finally remembered da last incident i forgot to blog abt in da last post.
It was abt bcos i was happy cos suddenly i found someone in JB who knew hwta say excuse me.
and disappointingly, it wasn't an adult but a girl.
ha. trust adults to know better huhs.
pfft.

I managed to finish reading a Gossip Girl novel in two days.
woo hoo.
It's very addictive.
it's true y'know.
The book has the effect of gossip itself
-once you enter, it's hard to extract yourself.
heh.

thot i didn't had any plans fer new year's eve.
but as it turns out, i do!
yays :D
gna countdown to da new year tmr.
okie dokie denn.
blog some other tyme.
ciao!

No comments: