Friday, December 16, 2005

WELCOME (:
-to my spankin' new blog
:D

aint da temp pretty?
i made it all by myself.
comments please!
:DD

ok; let's gt dwn to da nitty gritty.

i've come to realise that my blog is getting more personal.
As in; it's the place where i blog abt my deepest, most intimate thots.
perhaps stuff i keep to myself too.
And also where people actually get to see this sometimes vulnerable, pessimistic, cynical side of me.
Wich sometimes i'm surprised that i even had one.
and also wich i normally don't show.
Cos in person, i'm not lyke that at all.

i'm getting crazier and crazier day by day too.
wich i consider a good thing.
HAHA!
:D

ANYWAYS XD ;
i publicized my undiscovered blog on friendster.
And it's lyke public nw.
so that's why i'm making this new one.
this tyme; it's personal.
HEH.

and i'm also cutting back on da links.
=X

so lucky you.
AND LUCKY ME :D
-to have ppl lyke u reading my blog.
haha.
=P

BLEH.
blog more some other tyme alrighty.
ciao (:

No comments: