Wednesday, December 21, 2005

WISHLIST UPDATED :D

wow.
it's been a busy wk.
lyke jam-packed with stuff.

went to a black & white theme party & zoo during da wkends.
yepp ZOO.
XD

da zoo trip was hilarious.
funny zoologists.
running in da rain.
XD

I find parties with themes so cool.
It's more fun that wayy.
And at least you have a clue of whad u have to wear haha. x)

gt a country bear sorta piggy bank frm da party's luck draw.
cool (:
perhaps it's a sign fer me to start saving up? =X
lol.

going out on fridae with fiona darling & beverly -my cupcake!
WHEE~
can't wait! :DD

going to malaysia fer da wkends.
had to cancel my sentosa outing with sab & da rest =X
And perhaps daud's outing too..
sawree >.<''

BLEH.
going out soon.
school's starting & i hvn't finish my holiday hw.
anyways;
who hasn't?
XD

No comments: