Sunday, February 12, 2006

BGM: Beautifully Broken - Ashlee Simpson

should have let go of my hair.
should have worn make-up.
should have, should have.
It's too late.

I guess i looked too young for it.
oh wells.
at least an interviewer adored me.
heh.

"so cute!"
>.<''

But why should i make the effort to make myself look matured for others?
When others WANT to look YOUNGER.
yea?
(:

And at least i know i'm strong enough to stand in line from 8.30am to 8pm.
That's lyke around around 11 hours and 30 freaking mins.
I only sat down twice.
And ate 1 meal wich was at 5 plus in da afternoon.
And never wenta da loo.
XD

i was so bummed.
tears kept streaming down my cheeks.
even when i was in da mrt.
i was alone some more.
all i could do was look down and hoped that people didn't noticed.

i've never cried when i don't pass an audition before.
but i guess this was somethin' big and i really wanted it...

but i'm gna be okay.
thanks fer all da support and encouragement.
(:

it seems like yesterday i didn't know how hard i could cry.
it feels like tomorrow i will not get back
but i will try; wipe the tears from my eyes.
every moment i'm filled with hope cos i get another chance.

and i believe i will.

p.s: thanks to the girl who consoled me after the audition.
see you in two years! :DD

No comments: