Tuesday, February 21, 2006

WISHLIST UPDATED.

yes yes.
my long-awaited entry.
XD

i apologise fer the tardiness heh.
busy busy bumblebee
>.<''

15 FEB 06; Wed
belated vday date with fiona darling (:
Cathay Cineleisure.
ate Pasta Mania and was forced to eat ALOT.
XD

played Air Hockey.
never underestimate me cos that will be your biggest mistake.
MWAHAHAHA XD

Got to eat my all-time favourite ice-cream;
Dairy Queen's Brownie Temptation ! :DD

18 FEB 06; Sat
went out with my mom, ella and nana.
took ALOT of pics cos nana kept snapping and snapping non-stop lol.
yepp, it isnt me haha! :D
went to suntec but cdnt find a suitable specs frame fer me.
intend to go out again with ella and my mom on wed (:

19 FEB 06; Sun
went to an appointment with a management agency.
a guy called me, got my no. from da Sg Idol auditions.
imagined the euphoria rush i experienced when i received his call!
XD

Basically he explained to my mom and I whad it was all about.
really hope my mom will consider it.
thinking of asking my dad to pay half of da fees.
there'll be professional photoshoots, call you up for auditions, plus the various courses provided.
they work very closely with Mediacorp.
I REALLY want it.
hope i can get it.
*fingers crossed*
>.<''

oh yea, i miraculously passed my maths test.
uh-huh.
yes gasp people, gasp.
XD

blah.
so many controversies revolving around me.
=/

i'm still trying to find the cheerful girl i knew back then.
the one frequently mistaken to be carefree.
it's better that way.
yes, nowadays things have definitely taken a new turn.
i'm still smiling and all that.
but it's not enough.
there's still somethin' holding me back.
hope i'll go back to my cheerful and confident ways
(:

OH OH OH!
and guess whad?
i'm going to da Fort Minor Concert!
AAAHHHHHHHH
*boogies*
XD

Mike Shinoda, here i come! :DD

No comments: