Saturday, February 25, 2006

went out with sab, xue and chin ying.
(:

yay!
took neoprints with xue'e fer da first time heh.
:D

got to eat my fave ice-cream ;
Brownie Temptation ! :DD

Bumped into my kuzzie and kelly dearie.
(dont think i dont know whad you were up to ar hahaha XD )

yesterday ;

dont know why people think i dread my photography duties.
thats not me, it's sab laa.
Cos it's interesting.
And sometimes I get to witness an event which other students dont.
plus, it's free (:
(yea even free FOOOD! :DD)

ANYWAYS XD ;
ytd was da vball competition held at Toa Payoh Stadium.
Air-conditioned mann.

Our B Boys were so macho, so shuai.
I was practically swooning can.
*faints*
XD

they emerged as da champs.
woo hoo.
congrats! :D

wrote a letter to someone.
and i cried.
but it helps; letting it all out
(:

beyond understandable .

No comments: