Friday, September 22, 2006

*sings*
Oops, I did it again.
HEH :D

Lol, sorry i hvnt been blogging a lot lately.
I'm either busy or lazy =P

Anyways, let's get down to da nitty gritty.

The Ns.
*jeng jeng jeng jeng*

*shivers*
Gah, it's so scary.
Coming nearer & nearer with every waking second.
Shall not just be academically but also mentally prepared, very important.
I dont want to end up getting stressed up & breaking down again.
bleh.
(but shall bring tissue just in case)

XD

Today's a..funny day i guess lol.
Firstly, recessed with jello-mee, spongebob & wen han.
Wah, wen han ah...GRR.

Since nowadays he eats with us, every time our conversation involves racism. -.-''
And yes, without fail lol.
But tday was mad laa.
The Malay boys were sitting outside da canteen.
i was throwing my litter which was near where they were sitting.
As I turned & proceeded to wen han's direction to go back to class.
Suddenly he shouted at their direction..

"Eh Malay!"

=X

I was super shocked & embarassed can lol.
bcos of that & personal reasons (with an s =x) too, which i dont wish to elaborate on heh.
My immediate reaction was to gawk in disbelief & beat him lol.
But he claimed he knew all of 'em.
bleh, oh wells lol.
i quickly walked away haha.
I was actually quite worried for a lil' while after that bcos of personal reasons.
But it doesnt really matter now lol.

Haish, wen han.
recessing with him is risky.
but it's a risk i'm willing to take cos it's so entertaining & interesting.

Besides, i always have fun debating & educating him lol.
XD

Oh yeah, i'm sorta screwed now heh.
=x

Cos i was asleep just down. but my bro woke me up cos we were supposed to meet my mom at CP for dinner.
anyways, bing bang boom.
When i was at da door, my bro asked me to wear my specs cos wait cannot see bus no. XD
Then, to my disbelief..

i discovered that one of da lenses was broken.
I didnt know how it happened.
Da specs was on my mattress but quite a distance from my pillow.
I couldnt possibly have piak-ed on it cos the specs wasnt even lyke bending inwards or flat.
Hmm..mystery o.O
lol.

Anyways, so yeah i'm screwed.
Hvnt tell my mom yet but called my dad, nv pick up.
heng i have an extra pair..but it's a bit senget.
Shall use that one instead for da time being.
But i dont know when i'm gonna tell my mom abt it..
BLEH.

Sunday!
I'll be goin' to the Esplanade to watch Overdrive, the Wade Robson dance competition.
cant wait! :D
Carol's crew made it & so did L.A. Dance's Phunk Control crew.
Hope to bump into Mr Cinderella there too heh. :D

Ah yes, Thursday was the last Hip-Hop lesson
-bummer.
but definitely enjoyed it!
Had a sorta dance battle too lol.
But i couldnt concentrate cos i was busy giggling..
i was facing my weiyi that's why.
LOL XD

we were separated in grps.
When it was rong yi's grp, super funny.
Sabrina kacau her then rong yi was so hilarious
While dancing..
"Sabrina Tan!"

&..
haha, another one censored lol.

XD
I almost peed in my pants can!
seriously, no kidding lol.

Next aim, take up Modern Jazz.
yayness :D

Okie dokie, i guess i'm done for now.
Shall upload more CHEESE :D in my next entry heh.
now i'm off to watch Ghost Whisperer!
(babe alert: Jennifer Love Hewitt)
Ooh, we share da same hairstyle too.
tee hee (:

hahaha, ciao! ;D

No comments: