Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How long has it been since i last blogged?
anyways, gah.
i dont know what happened to me tday.
was too stressed up i guess.
cracked under pressure, losing grip yada yada...

I'm just so glad i got it over with already.

Monday was MT Ns paper.
Tday was MT listening & SS paper.
So had a loooong break in btw.

Oh yeah..so whad happened?
hmm..firstly, i was askin' my friends abt chps i think..
lyke whad each of 'em were focusing on.
Then suddenly for some reason,
my eyes welled up.
I told them i think i was gna cry.
Spongebob some more cn say

"cry cry!"

-.-''

LOL
& b4 you know it,
tears flowed.
I dont know it was bcos i was heaty or somethin' or pressure..
GAH.

Sawree & thanks to my weiyi & b.f. (:
Hope i didnt freak you guys out lol.
After that, was still stressed.
i'm sucha worry wart =P

but still, was quite okay already? lol.
Listened to music.
Music soothes me.
It's not my boyfriend for nothing :D
lol.

Then, during da exam, did da paper.
Tears suddenly flowed again bit by bit..
(hope nobody noticed =x)
I started to sniff.
& having a dry throat definitely didnt help.
Coughed.

Tried my best to regain composure.
But of cos, was totally still focus on da paper.
I was sooooo glad diplomacy & deterrence came out.
THANK YOU! :DD

I definitely must pass this paper.
If not, kill me laa.

Gah, da tears were definitely soooo unnecessary can.
Nvm, at least i let it all out instead of bottling up.
Stress lvl was super high i guess.

Da other N lvl papers are in Oct.
shall make sure i'm fully prepared.
not just academically, but mentally too.
Mentally.
Haha, i sound retarded.
ROFL

Ah yes.
When i was walking home, this lil' boy so cute!
he ran to me and just touched my hand haha.
I just smiled lol.
i love kids can, so adorable. ^^

The slightest sign of affection or care can do wonders.
It can turn someone's day around.
So no gesture is ever too small :]

Okie dokie.
Shall post up pics in my next entry.
So..stay tuned yeah?
hur hur :D

M.I.A. :
Bestie, where are you?
I dont know what happened but please,
come back soon.
i need/miss you.
Promise you'll get back to me ok?
I'll always be here, anticipating, awaiting for your return.
(:

*sings*
come back baby please cos we belong together~
(think Mariah Carey's We Belong Together)
XD

got side-tracked there lol -.-''
Okie dokie, ciao!

No comments: