Tuesday, September 26, 2006





WOO HOO.
Singapore Idol = Hady Mirza.
uh-huh uh-huh ;D

For da whole day ytd,
received a lot of smses abt..
yepp, you guessed it.
Singapore Idol lol =P

My aunt voted fifty times for Hady.
LOL
I replied her text..
"LOL next time i enter you better vote as much as that XD"

her reply?
"Oh dun wori, I wl vote triple! Fourple & Apple! Hehe"

ROFL
XD

Hopefully this wont be the last season..
If got, anyone wna join?
take me with you!
HAHA :D

i miss my specs.
bleh.

how? :/

haha, anyways..
no sch tday!
WHEEEEEEE (:



Overdrive.
whoo, it was hot.
So proud of Carol :D
O-crew made it.
Fantastic 4 was definitely fantastic lol.

bumped into Justis, Awi & Yutaki while i was on my way to buy my cheeseburger for break fast.
lucky me, hehe (:
They went for Overdrive too, Ishi joined l8er on.
so glad they came :DD

dang.
i dont know if i have anything else to blog abt or not.
BLEH. XP

aye, forget it lol.
Let's just proceed to CHEESE :D shall we? ;D


my B.F. :]


Rong Yi :]


good ER belly belly goood :D







o.O lol x)


my weiyi (:














my weiyi & posse :D


done by our sibling class.
aww..aint they sweet?




guess whad's da text on my t-shirt..

CHEESE! :D

XD

haha, okie dokie.
off i go then.
love love :D

No comments: