Thursday, August 31, 2006

Relinked: Sabrina.

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY :D

woohoo.
da teachers tday rocked can.
maybe you can say literally too? lol.

definitely enjoyed da consert.
especially da performences put up by da teachers!
so cool laa.

I got sucha laugh from da skit dey put up.
Our principal wore da uniform! LOL
Mr Singh was sooooo cute can :DD
Mr Ang, shuai!
Everybody thought Mdm Tian resembled someone lol.
I think she knows who she is haha.
:DD

Then another group of teachers jammed.
Mr Chee & Miss Tee sang Bad day.
Miss Kuck was on da drums!
so cool :DD
Mr Tay, on da guitar!
so shuai! *swoons*
XD

All of 'em wore biker jackets.
Da singers wore sunglasses some more,
dont play play ar lol.
Then Miss Tee & Mrs Koh sang I Hate Myself For Loving You ;
da teachers version.
In short, teachers today rocked.
totally. ;D

Found da re-enactment of da visa commercial so farnie!
rmb da one in india, birds, Richard Gere?

"If you free the birds, you'll bring him good luck."

somethin' lyke that? lol.

Da part i found hilarious was when da girl unlatched da cage,
birds actually did came out.
-ya, but they were students, running from one side of da stage to another.
XD

Ooh ooh ooh!
& we sang along to High School Musical's What I've Been Looking For!
WHEEEEEEEE, i love that song.
who doesnt? (:

Ex-students came back.
said hi to carebear & alfred.
smiled at liyana heh.
no, not me. another one lol.
I'm not that insane to smile to myself ok..
actually, on 2nd thot,
ya, i am :D
nothing unusual for a person lyke me actually.
LOL

Oh, & bumped into Hui Juan, my pri sch mate on my way home.
:DD

Dang!
jello-mee win me lol. =P
Got back my New South Wales results.
Been lookin' forward to it cos i really wanted know my standard,
where i stand.

YAYS! My writing's skills are JC standard :D
hehe.
if you love me, be proud of me please. :DD
i'll love you more haha.
& you'll make my day, really really.
:]

Jello-mee won me by 3 marks.
He said if i got one mark more,
i would've gotten a merit already.
*slaps head* -.-''
oh wells.

Finally got back our English results.
Surprised abt my POA marks.
i nv studied so expected low marks..
but did quite ok actually..bt still nv pass laa lol.
Maths, definitely improved :D
In all, i think i passed English, Malay & Combined Humanities.
Heng.

Must really really do waaaay more better for N lvls.
Mother Tongue & Social Studies paper on this coming Monday & Tuesday.
Wish me luck, cos i need all that i can get lol. :]

where'd you go? I miss you so..
The only thing that's missing was your presence today..
:/

p.s.: Rmb da song I was ecstatic abt when i found it? Haha, error. Da title's Shake by Ying Yang Twins feat. Pitbull. Heh, my bad. =P

No comments: