Friday, August 25, 2006

Confidence is the greatest weapon in the arsenal of dating.

so true (:

My panic button went off ytd.
Da Ns.
Gah, so scary.
It's my current fear.

Save me!
XD

I really really wna do well. definitely.

Hvnt got back our prelims results yet.
geez, whad's taking them so long?
I hope my prelims results are way better than my mid-year's.
*fingers crossed*

The weather is so sucky nowadays.
So effing hot laa, making people so sian.
-.-''

Rain rain, come again
i want the rain so i can play :]

lol. ^^
besides, it'll do so much good.
For da sake of our moods, the plants, dehydration,
people who are in need of a shower..

let it rain! :DD

Here's a good example:



look whad dehydration made him do!
tsk tsk.

Rain rain, where are you?

XD

Yay!
jiao baO-ed tday heh.
Now my hair's definitely more shorter & thinner.
I have to cut a lot cos my hair grows long very fast..

apparently it's instilled with fertiliser or somethin'.
bleh.

Palmolive Aroma Therapy.
I only realised all along i've been using that body wash for now when jac told me to say it out quickly ytd cos she says it's lyke a tongue twister.

Hmm..this shows how sometimes we tend to be oblivious to somethin' we see everyday, somethin' that's been there all along without even realising it..until it's gone?

I think if it wasnt for jac,
I would only notice it's brand when it's finished.

Blah.
Sucha theory from just a body wash.
lol.

Really sorry to da people who i owe an outing/date..
Bestie, Weiyi, Gd Er, Sugarpie..

I'll try to make it up to you soon :]

Partyworld.
whoo, karaoke.
Asked my mom abt it,
heard it has da latest songs..

interesting.
hehe.

Slumberland!
With you guys,
there's no school day that's not filled with laughter.

Thank you Spongebob for da stylish black mechanic pencil.
So cool, our very own Slumberland pen! heh :D

Somethin' I should've been done with days, weeks, months(?) before..
=P



LOVE! :D

No comments: