Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Relinked: Wei Qiang :D

Raised voices lower esteem.
Hot tempers cool friendships.
Loose tongues stretch truth.
Swelled heads shrink influence.
Sharp words dull respect.

-William A. Ward.

Yesterday..

Eventually, you managed to decipher me.
And you heard my desperate, silent cry for help.
You were just in time to rescue me from my misery.
You were there when i needed you the most.
Thank you, best friend.

a.k.a. jello-mee :D

Today.

Jac & I laughed our asses off!
Had fun making fun of Bai Shen & Zhanyi.
especially Bai Shen. XD

Our imaginations were on overdrive.
Made up a Soft tissue commercial for him.
He even had a tagline:
"Go & die."
& da bonus was he even acted it out!

da other one had to do with running through da flower fields..
& an orchid.
XD

We laughed till our stomachs hurt.
& i almost peed in my pants.
-seriously.
XD

Laughter is definitely da bestest medicine for yours truly.
:DD

For da first time in my sec sch life,
i got caught for my skirt.
there goes my record!
*frowns*

I had just finished changing & i hadnt really tuck out my blouse yet.
Then, da teacher saw da folded part.
So as i walked back to class,
i was also kk-ing unfolding my skirt.

Whad da heck, it was so long can.
it reached my knees.
I fold for a reason. grr.
As soon as she went off..
heh, you know da rest.
=P

P.E.
-did da Aces Day dance.
Had fun watchin' da sec 5 boys' attempt at it lol.
Too bad next week they wdnt be around cos of their prelims.
nvm laa, more space for us :D
lol.

The dance
-no comment. =x

Jac, Sab, Ying & me were particularly amused with one move..
da switcharooney? lol.
We only concentrated on that part haha.

*jump*
AAAHHHH!
switch!
XD

Mr eyecandy was so shy to dance.
so cdnt really see if he cud dance or not lol.
Guess whad? he plays da keyboard.
hehe. ^^

So good-looking..
nothing short of my perfect dream guy.
if only he didnt puffed.
sigh.

Just when da prelims are over,
something else is coming to haunt us.
Yes, the Ns are coming.

Start of da Ns:
First paper; Mother Tongue.
4 Sept 06.

time to hit da books again!
dang.

ooh ooh, before i go off..





ta jiu shi wo de weiyi (:

to make up for da spelling error in da previous entry hehe.
ke yi mah? :]

i rarely take pics wearin' specs.
Maybe i'm being self-conscious but..
i look nice in this pic meh? heh.
weiyi says she lykes this pic cos both wearin' specs & i rarely smile lyke this haha.
but really, nice meh?
i want comments pretty please...
=x

BLEH.
XP

No comments: