Thursday, August 10, 2006



YAYS!
finally my mom bought me red bull :D

I so so so need it whenever it's da exam period.
it's essential & a necessity to me during this stressful time.
heh (:



WHEEEEEEEEE (:
six-pack some more!
more than enough for yours truly.
I think 2 cans can last me for 1 week.

Red bull gives you wings :D
^^

GAH.
spent my whole day mugging tday.
tmr's mother tongue.
shud be ok i guess?
*fingers crossed*

Saturday:
study date with dearie! :D
Sunday:
Outing with weiyi ;
Soul gathering :D

I miss my june holidays.
Felt so free.
Spent most of it with jello-mee :D
I miss it mostly bcos it's precious time with just me & him,
my best friend.

Being with him gave me clarity.
I could talk whatever's on my mind or whatever i kept inside with him.
Even did studying.
It was so fun & beneficial at the same time.
(:

I miss 16 JUNE 06.
That X-Men movie outing ;
spent mostly ROFL-ing lol.
I think the main ppl responsible for all that laughter was jello-mee & gd ER.
HAHA :D

I also miss my posse's BBQ ;
just a few of us.
having fun sharing secrets, eating, goofing around.

I guess basically i miss the holidays.
no school.

Nobody in the right mind would lyke exams ryte?
haha.

ooh ooh, almost forgot.
since it's da exam period,
i may not be online or blogging as often.
so..must miss me alrighty?
HEH ! :DD

okie dokie.
i shall leave you with photos!
takecare. muack :D




my light sticks :]



you said it, sista! :D

Superband Grand Finals.

Multi-shots! :D









there's loads more actually.
shall compile them up soon :]








Renfred -Alfred's bro.
He got his share of fame too.
So many girls took photos with him haha.
He's lyke da guy-next-door:
quiet, shy & most importantly,
CUTE :D


Belinda - so nice & caring :]

I'm having trouble uploading the other photos.
So...
*dummmm*

To Be Continued.

x)

P.S.: America's Next Top Model is returning on Monday!
woo hoo. i love Monday nites (:

No comments: