Friday, August 18, 2006


Added Links:
Kristin. Zien. Cat. Azrina. :]
Xiaxue. Soul :D

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Prelims are officially..
O.V.E.R.

OVER!
woo hoo :D
*boogies*

XD

So sawree i hvnt been updating.
As you can see, i've made some changes here & there.
One is da links section.
-new links added, link status changes (:

And da other veh obvious change,
my template!
yepp yepp.
made it more simpler & changed da colour.
heh.

Today I realised that I've been neglecting my teevee.
Until i forgot whad's E! Entertainment's channel no.
*gasp*
=X

how ignorant of me ryte?
tsk tsk.

I shall make full use of my scv.
I'm sawree I hvnt been treasuring you my dear teevee.
forgive me pretty please?
*bats eyelashes*

XD

The Prelims.
*jeng jeng jeng jeng*

XD

lol.
anyways, the subjects that i feel that i have the possibility of passing are..

English -A1 pleaseeeee :D
Malay.
Combined Humanities.
Combined Sciences.

English was easy :D
I was expecting more interesting topics for paper 1..
cos i wanted to write a narrative.
So instead i settled with "Pleasures And Pains Of Having A Younger Sibling".

I think if we cud, most of us would've wanted to focus on pains only right?
HAHA :D

Paper 2 - I LOVED IT! :DD
So interesting can.
I guess bcos da stuff mostly revolved around girls.
Lyke make-up etc...
I liked da last passage in particular.
I was really engrossed in da story.
Cos it was so descriptive & interesting.
Cant rmb da title & author of da bk it was excerpted from tho'.
I'll tell when i do alrighty? (:

Maths.
Miss kuck told me i passed Paper 1 ^^
That's a good-enough sign for me heh.

Today's paper, Physics, was definitely simple.
There's no reason why I would fail it,
unless my answers arent good enough.
=X

If i dont pass Physics & Geog,
I'll bang my head on a wall lol.

Singapore Idol.
People must really start to vote based on their singing ability,
not looks.
-seriously.
Yesterday, da best 3 singers were in da bottom 3.
Mathilda. Jonathan. Hady.
Not a good sign at all.

I was soooooooo glad Jonathan & Hady werent out.
If not, there's no point goin' on with da competition.
Shall start to vote more :D

Remember: dont just watch, listen.
We definitely dont want to ruin a person's chance.
Most importantly, end up with da wrong Sg Idol.

Sunday!
Soul's Gathering :D
yepp yepp, definitely enjoyed myself.
They're so funny & adorable laa ;D
Got to see their personalities more..

Especially Alfred's & Justis's.
LOL
heh, shan't elaborate :p

Really hope to see them again reaaaaal soon (:

Accompanied my aunt, Mummy ytd & watched Ghost Game.
Actually intended to watch See No Evil but no nearby cinemas have that.
But nevertheless, I enjoyed Ghost Game.
It's has a lot of suspense & it's pretty cool.

My another aunt, Cik Aye, was surprised that Mummy was watchin' a ghost movie with me.
She asked her twice lol.
HAHAHA!
shall constantly tell her abt it da next time i see her.
hur hur :D

I'm definitely not a fan of ghost/scary movies.
but perhaps that's abt to change heh.
If i'm not wrong,
the only scary movies i approve of are Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Ring..
And out of da 3, I only consider The Ring scary lol :p

Aiya, but i experience a scary movie everyday..
Cos unfortunely the first person i see every morning
is my brother.

AAHHH!
see, isnt that scary?
LOL

Haha, ok laa.
just kidding :p

Dang.
It's da end of da exams.
AND it's da weekends.
But yet, i dont have any plans.
how?
lol.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (:
cant wait till monday!
Hip-hop dance class :DD
uh-huh uh-huh.

Okie dokie.
Shall leave you with
cheeeeese :D

In other words, pictures.
lol.
Cya :D

Soul Gathering; 13 AUG 06.

Candid shots!
All thanks to my weiyi (:










sawree 'bout da poor penmanship..
or however that's spelled lol.






ha jiu shi wo de weiyi :D


Aida! i love her laughter.
she's so hilarious :D







Let's observe Alfred.
XD








HAHA.
cute! :D


Ishi :D
Omg, a lucky girl got picked from da lucky dip.
& Ishi serenade her with Richard Marx's Now And Forever.
- with guitar!
it was so sweet & nice can :D


AWI :DD




Justis ;D


ANDY :D



Previously Unposted Pics;

Superband Grand Finals


it would've been such an emo picture if i hadn't stuck out my tongue.
XD


candid! :D


always will be :]

No comments: