Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Relinked: Beverly :]

Hey hey.
Sawree i hvnt been blogging;
been busy heh.

Anyways, i have a lot of photos to upload actually from the Superband Grand Finals.
Hmm..but maybe on my next entry alrighty? (:

Had a dream ytd about someone.
haha, i dont believe it'll happen cos i'm a realist lol.
But some say why not? it's possible.
I wish laa haha :D

but it was sweet to have such a dream.
tee hee.

Mrs Ng once said somethin' lyke dreams are usually somethin' that's been bugging us or they show us the things that's really been on our minds.
somethin' lyke that?

Y'know sometimes there are stuff that's bothering us or we've been really thinking about without realising but we just cant put our finger on it?
yeah.
I guess it's some sort of manifestation.

I dont know if in this case, it's true anot lol.
After the dream, i woke up happy.
& msg-ed him lol.
But of cos, i still think it's unrealistic to think that someone lyke him can be my someone..

I think you ppl reading get da idea of what sorta person i'm talking abt ryte?
yeah, a performer.
haha =X

LALALALALAAAAAA
XD

but seriously,
i'm just a supporter / fan.
i dont have any romantic ideas or wadever you call it in my head.
dont even know why i even had that dream in da first place.
LOL

yays!
two days of no school.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (:

Friday
-start of the prelims.
*jeng jeng jeng jeng*

BLEH.
XD

Hmm..
they say
Men: Women only need to understand & love us.
Women: Men only need to love us.
Aint that true? (:

Sometimes, i think boys are weird.
(no offence :] )
I just dont understand why they do the things they do.
Oh yeah, i forgot.
Women are from Venus.
Men are from Mars.
So it's safe to say that we're from two different worlds right?
Hence, the lack of understanding in both species.
lol.

Door #2.

Let's play pretend.
Isn't that what you want?
We might as well be strangers..

I can't read you.

I know I shouldn't bother anymore..
but i cant help it.
Sometimes the more you're trying to forget somebody,
the more their presence seems more obvious.
And it may also seem that you see them more than you usually do.
Or perhaps you just notice them more.
:/

No comments: