Friday, August 04, 2006


Woah.
So many things to blog about today.
And it's friday.
Isnt my day suppose to be short?
haha. :p

Now, i dont know where to start.
My current state of mind is lyke a broken television ;
black & white spots everywhere.
Grr.

Ok. lemme think.
Hmm..

I'll try to be short but sweet as possible..

Eh, short but sweet..
do you think of anyone when you think of that phrase?
(hint: think of me. yes, me me ME.)

LOL XD

Okok.
shall not gt side-tracked haha.
Focus focus.

Ok laa.
actually i think i shall blog only abt two stuffs.
heh (:

(cannot confirm. cos my mind might wander l8er on.)
XD

If you wna know da other wacko stuffs, ask me alrighty?
lol.

Today, i was traumatized.
Oh wells, just now that is.
Now ok already (:

anyways,
my weiyi & i was exiting da sch gate tday.
We were happily chatting when suddenly..
i just glanced the other way.

& all it took was that 1 effing second to corrupt my mind with such a disgusting sight.
Wait, disgusting is an understatement.
But i currently cant think of any word more cheem-ier than that.
bleh.

I dont know if that man was unstable or not,
but screw him laa.
after that sight, i was on the verge of tears.
Kept saying
"F! F! F!"

we totally freaked out.
And it reaaaaallly doesnt help that i have a very vivid, imaginative mind.
it makes it even worse.
seriously.

He was pissing.
!&#%@*?!@

idiot idiot idiot!
i so hate him can.
it was so traumatising.
I'm so glad i wasnt alone.
sawree you had to witness it too weiyi :/

Freaking hell lehs.
Hello, you're infront of a sch.
Which is super duper obvious unless you dont know hwta read & you dont have common sense.
And if you're a small boy, understandable.
But hello, you're a grown-up.
Think before you piss please.
It really irks me. Ugh.
And he even knew that we girls were gna walk past him.
Whad da hell?!?

I was damn pissed.
Oh look, a pun.
pissing & pissed.
ha, the irony.
go figure -.-''

Anyways, i'm so glad that effing image has faded away.
Screw him laa.
Urgh.

Forget that.
I dont wna think of it anymore.

Tomorrow!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
cant wait cant wait!
watchin Superband Grand Finals tmr
-Live!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (:

Now that'll definitely erase that effing image from my mind.
I think after tmr, my mind will be jam-packed with SOUL moments.
especially Awi.
haaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
*beams*

XD

Hmm..i actually have somethin' else to blog about..
some other time? heh.

Yahoo! Horoscope: Capricorn.
4 August 06.

You're on display and drawing plenty of admirers. Just make sure you're not inadvertently pushing folks away by donning a cool facade. Relationships with others are highlighted and can be easier now.

o.O
interesting.
lol.

Sawree if there's any grammatical errors,
i was multi-tasking you see.
Blogging / Chatting at da same time.
LOL

Okie dokie.
Ciao!

No comments: