Monday, August 28, 2006

UPDATED
X2: Profile.
X5: Wishlist; Love List. (hint: Hazar & BFL ^^)
Added Links: Valerie.

Profile.
New list added..
Abhors =x
Cos da first thing jello-mee said when he saw my profile..

Why no hates?

XD

My Space link added too heh.
started to join it since my mom said there's a lot of shuai guys dere.
LOL

ya, thats my mom for you lol.
x)

Got My Space? add me!
dont have? go do!
:DDDDD

Saturday!

WHEEEE (:
my mom ordered Pizza Hut's cheese bites.
yummy :]

i love CHEESE :D
-solid liquid or gaseous state..
eh wait, that's chem lol.

i meant da normal kind or melted.
but melted most preferred.
HEH :D

Saturday Movie House.
I'm lovin' da movies Ch5 is showin' every saturday nite.
Unfaithful, One-hour photo..

Da movies they show are all..
hmm..sort of those scandalous, weird or queer types..
those taboo sort of themes?

Unfaithful was abt this woman.
She's gorgeous & all that..
has da perfect life, husband, a kid..
bt yet she wants more so she has an affair with somebody.

One-hour photo was abt this photo technician.
he had an unsettling obsession with this family..

Dont ask me why but this sort of themes interest me lol.

Like my favourite book,
Empress of the World by sara ryan.
it's about two girls who fall in love with each other.
In other words, lesbians laa.
But the way it's expressed is not gross or disgusting at all..
it's lyke..a beautiful story to me.
Besides, it's very rare to find a storybk which explores this sorta theme.

queer is COOL? :D
lol.

yes, i'm indeed a very strange girl.
And I lyke it. (:
And i wouldnt want me in any other way.
HEH :D

Oh ya..y'know whad?
have you ever hurt of someone who almost cried bcos she cdnt study?
lol, if you hvnt here's an example:

Me. XD

Haha, yeah..weird ryte? lol.
It's cos i was mad at my mom.
I did my share of da housework already.
Then when i was jst goin' to start studying,
my mom told me to clean my room.

I was upset.
Then said in a "on da verge of tears" voice:

wah lau, then dont need to study lor.

sucha emo moment lol.

When i think back abt it,
haha..sort of silly hor.
I mean..get upset bcos cnt study.
So unlike a typical teenager huhs.
=P

Ahhh yes!
I've found da dance song that I've been lookin' for.
I keep hearing it but y'know since it's a dance song, no proper lyrics so i cdnt really search it lol.
Finally, i've found it.
*beams*

XD

All thanks to Wild 'n Out & my mom lol.
When i found it, i squealed lol.
Cos lyke finally laa haha.
It's Mentirosa by Pitbull feat. Ying Yang Twins.
(:

I slept earlier than usual ytd.
Then ended up waking up late for school instead.
Almost late.
reverse psychology dey lol.

My mobile's been pretty screwed up lately.
One time, it kept vibrating.
Even when switched off, still vibrate.
Wah, like vibrator liddat.
LOL =x

Anyways, so had to take the batt out denn finally back to normal.
Another time, the buttons were mad.
Kept coming out asteriks on my screen.
And ytd, it asked me to insert sim card.
-.-''

Anyone wna sponser me a new fone?
i want N73 pretty pleaseee.
*bats eyelashes*

Haha, fat chance.
lol =P

Oh yes.
I have a dilemma.
Help me.
Cos my future depends on it..


Which hair do you prefer?
my one-length hair or my current v-hair with fringe?
lol.

All my friends prefer da current one.
But my mom prefer da previous one.
Cos gd girl image =P

Budden now still gd girl mahs..
with a twist.
hur hur :D

But to me, my friends know me more.
Cos they're da ppl that i spend most of my time with.
And i guess i can say they know my true personality.
hence they know whad hairstyle suits me better?
lol.

BLEH.
XP

Anyways, here's some cheese.
da click-click kind.
HEH :D





Everytime that I get the feeling,
you give me somethin' to believe in.
(:

No comments: